Reunions are an important part of the East High Alumni's continued connection to East. EAFAF supports the coordination of reunion activities, assists in locating alumni from each class, and provides general guidance through the planning of reunions. If you are planning a reunion and would like some guidance, please contact: Graylon Cole.
East High has a rich history and many alumni look back fondly on their day's as Angels. EAFAF's goal is working to cultivate a group of alumni who want to give back through financial contributions and volunteerism. Please click Support to contribute or volunteer.
The Alumni Relations committee in conjunction with the History Committee maintains the East High School Museum located in the Tower of the building. The Museum contains a complete history of East High School from photographs of the original structure in downtown Denver, a history of sporting events, memorabilia from classes from the 1800s through today, and all editions of the annual Year Book and the Alumni Newsletter (The Spotlight). This treasure can be scheduled for tours during reunions.
- Angels on Colfax 2007 & 2008 - alumni social event in Colfax establishments
- East Athletic Hall of Fame
- "Second Time Around" 2005 - Prom for parents, alumni and staff
- Co-Host Community Forum Speaker Series-Estroff Marano 2008, Mitch Albom October 2006, John Dean in 2004, and Dr. Mel Levine in 2005
- Library Renaissance Project ribbon cutting and reception - a community wide open house in February 2004 attended by Mayor John Hickenlooper
- Created the first East High Alumni Directory with Harris Publishing- February 2004